What kind of information can studyadvisors provide, how can you contact them?
- What kind of information and advice can the study advisors give you?
- Consultation hours
- E-mail and individual appointments
The study advisers provide students with information and give advice on study-related matters, such as:
- content and structure of the programme,
- study and exam regulations,
- study planning,
- choice of specialisation,
- internships and
- elective courses.
- Stimulate, support and give advice to students;
- Support students in regards to: individual arrangements, finances, personal circumstances that can influence the study progress, exam committee, appeal;
- Contribute to the development, execution and evaluation of the educational policy;
- Provide information on the programmes
Consultation hours by telephone:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 09.30 – 10.30, telephone number: 070 -800 9950
Open office/consultation hours: For short, informative questions of 10 minutes max. Address: The Hague: Wijnhaven, Turfmarkt 99 (Den Haag), room 4.69
Monday Wednesday and Friday: 11.00 – 12.00
Cancelled/changed consultation hours*:
*The consultation hours are according to the regular schedule
Friday 10/3/2017 canceled (Master Day)
Monday 3/4/2017 canceled
Friday 14/4/2017 canceled (Good Friday)
Monday 17/4/2017 canceled (Second Easter day)
Friday 5/5/2017 canceled (Liberation day)
Friday 26/5/2017 canceled (Collective closing)
- We recommend you to check on the website for any changes regarding the consultation hours.
- Students should be present 15 minutes before the end of the consultation hour at the latest.
You can also e-mail your questions to:
Please mention: your student number, year of study, study programme and if applicable: track/ course title/ name (work group) teacher.
You can make an appointment by e-mail or during telephone consultation hours:
- if you need more than 10 minutes;
- if it concerns a sensitive subject.
From August 15 it is possible to make an appointment through the online appointments system: Supersaas (please note: the system is only in Dutch, but it’s not difficult to understand). You have to once-only make an account for this with your umail address. You can make an appointment from 4 weeks up to 3 hours before the appointment takes place. If you cannot make it to the appointment, please cancel in the online system.
The academic advisors of the Institute of Public Administration for all bachelor and (pre)master students are:
Ms M.W. (Tineke) Choi MSc
Office days: Monday through Thursday
Ms S. (Sofie) Delpeut MA
Office days: Monday through Friday (on leave from January until July)
Ms Drs J.A.D. (Jolanda) den Heijer
Office days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday