Student support

Questions, complaints and suggestions

Are you a student in the Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs with a complaint you would like to submit or with suggestions for improving our services? Read further to see who you should contact.

Study advise and counseling

For questions concerning your studies or for programme-specific problems, contact the study advisor & coordinator of your programme. The Legal and financial counsellors provide students with advice and help on issues such as study delay, BSA, legal & financial issues and studying with a disability

International student adviser

Questions about practical matters like doctor, health insurance, part time jobs, Dutch study grant, etc. The International Student Adviser can help you or refer you to the best contact person.